What is coaching?
The International Coaching Federation defines coaching as “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential”, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment.
Our philosophy and approach to coaching
We know that leadership can be tough. It sometimes means making unpopular decisions. It often means feeling alone and unsupported.
Some things that run through leaders’ minds are, “What if I’m not up to this?” “I feel like a fake.” “I don’t even know where to begin to solve this problem.” “My head feels like it’s full of tangled wool.” “I feel like I’m missing something here.” “What if I’ve wasted all this time and I’m not cut out for this role?”
You don’t have to go it alone. We are here to offer you coaching. We offer coaching for you that is a highly confidential, objective and non-judgemental partnership. Our coaches follow the ICF Code of Ethics:
We are here to help you gain clarity, explore ideas and solutions, help you get in ‘flow’, stand in your power, and make decisions that get you what you want.
Here are just some of the consultation services we offer:
- Leadership Coaching – Helping professionals develop as strong leaders.
- Team Coaching – Helping teams become more aligned and productive.
- Business Coaching – Helping managers or business owners set and achieve organisational goals.
- Career Coaching – Helping individuals change jobs and develop careers.
- Executive Coaching – Helping senior leaders set and achieve success for themselves and their organisation.